The LED lighting is one of the best ways to go green, and using them in the workplace comes with lots of benefits. LED lights are nowadays available in a wide variety of designs like bulbs, strips, and scones, pendants, and panels.
LED panel lights are a kind of lighting fixture designed to replace traditional fluorescent ceiling lights. LED panel lights are constructed in a way allowing for better illumination conditions. It is a kind of lighting that makes use of the latest in LED (light-emitting diode) technology.
Why are LED panel lights better for offices?
- Professional Appearance: LED panels can be ideally used to give a sophisticated look to your office. LED light panels to come in various shapes and sizes and can be tailored-made according to the needs of your office. Now no more relying on the traditional fixtures hanging on walls to give a clumsy look to your office. When using LED lights, you can manage with fewer fixtures yet giving a classy look.
- Fitting the theme of your Office: No matter what is the theme of your office, the LED panels are available in a wide array of designs and colors to suit every theme. Further, if your office has several rooms, each room can have panels of their unique color and designs according to the preferences of like minded occupants working.
- Fewer Fire Hazards: When you switch to traditional lighting fixtures, you can find lights hanging around everywhere, making it look unprofessional. Further, there are chances of fire hazards breaking out as a result of electrical issues. But, when you minimize the traditional lights hanging around and opt for LED panels, there are fewer chances of fire hazards.
- Energy Efficient: LED panels are more energy-efficient as they consume less energy as compared to the traditional lighting fixtures. Further, LED Panels not only consume less energy but also emit more lights.
- Durable: The LED panels are made of durable components and hence, can resist extreme weather conditions. Further, LED lights can resist shock and external impacts.
- Less UV emission: LED panels do not produce UV emissions, making it ideal for materials and goods, which are heat and light-sensitive. The LED panels are also ideal in museums, retail stores, and art galleries, which are used to display objects that are sensitive to light.
- Instant Lighting: Another major advantage is that LED panels and other LED fixtures can be switched on and off frequently without affecting the life span. Further, LED panels can be switched on instantly, unlike the incandescent bulbs and other traditional lights that take some more time to be switched on.
- Ecologically Friendly: LED panel lights are free from any toxic elements like mercury, unlike the traditional lights. LED lights are free from toxic materials, and further are 100% recyclable and hence will reduce the carbon footprints from your company’s end.
- Dimmable according to your illumination Needs: LED panels and lighting fixtures are dimmable. Hence the brightness can be increased and decreased as per the requirement and moods of the co-workers. Further, when your office has put some of its products on the exhibition, then the LED lights can be dimmed according to the requirement in order to highlight the products. Dimmable LED panel lights provide the option of lowering the brightness, still not compromising on even light diffusion.
- Mounting option Galore: LED panels can easily be mounted on the wall and ceiling without much complication and hence provides even lighting. Further, LED panels fix in most of the existing lighting fixtures.
- Increases productivity amongst employees: Proper lighting is vital in order to increase productivity amongst employees. Lighting directly affects the mood, perception, and performances of employees. According to researches, the lack of proper lighting could lead to a decrease in productivity. LED lights are the best option since they mimic the natural lights and are ideal for health.
- LED lights result in fewer Bugs: LED lights attract fewer bugs in offices and stores. The reason being the LED panels emit less heat and UV rays as compared to the traditional incandescent bulbs. Hence, reducing the appeal of bugs to get attracted to light while the traditional lights attract bugs like magnets as they dispense less heat and UV rays.
LED lights are the best alternative to other traditional lightings due to one prime reason that is it can often work on low voltage. Further, LED lights are not susceptible to being burned out due to voltage fluctuation.